Chilli Paneer Stir-fry Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 37832 times
This versatile dish with paneer and green chillies can be served as a starter or as an accompaniment to the main meal.
Recipe Description for Chilli Paneer Stir-fry
- Combine the plain flour, cornflour, salt and ½ cup of water in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the paneer cubes and mix lightly till the mixture coats the paneer well.
- Heat the oil for deep-frying and deep-fry a few paneer pieces at a time till they are very light brown in colour from all the sides. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil for cooking in a broad non-stick pan, add the green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the ginger and garlic, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the spring onion whites, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 30 seconds, while striirng continuously.
- Add the fried paneer cubes, soya sauce, chilli sauce and vinegar, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Serve immediately garnished with spring onion greens.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.