Carrot and Spinach Soup Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 11770 times
Carrot and spinach soup, is a very healthy and vitamin a rich soup. It is great for your skin and for your eyes. . . Worth a try !
Recipe Description for Carrot and Spinach Soup ( Healthy )
- Combine the carrots, potatoes, onions and 1½ cups of water in a pressure cooker and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled blend in a mixer to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a kadhai, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the prepared carrot-potato mixture and approx. ¼ of cup water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the salt and pepper, mix well and boil on a medium flame for 5 to 10 minutes,while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
|Energy||Protein||CHO||Fat||Vitamin C||Vitamin A||Calcium|
| 75 kcal|| 2.1 gm|| 8.6 gm|| 3.0 gm|| 6.4 mg|| 565.1 mcg|| 68.6 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.