Broccoli, Bean Sprouts and Green Peas Salad Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 10997 times
A combination of antioxidant and fibre rich greens like broccoli and green peas with bean sprouts is an asset for weight-watchers. The sesame seeds add a unique taste to this salad.
Recipe Description for Broccoli, Bean Sprouts and Green Peas Salad (healthy Salad Recipe)
- Combine the broccoli, green peas, beans sprouts in a bowl, toss well and keep aside.
- For the dressing, combine the olive oil, salt, sugar, black pepper powder, soya sauce and lemon juice, in a small bowl toss well and keep aside.
- Add the spring onions to the broccoli-sprouts mixture and toss well.
- Pour the dressing over it and toss gently.
- Serve immediately garnished with sesame seeds.
| 115 kcal|| 6.3 gm|| 17.0 gm|| 2.1 gm|| 30.5 mg|| 1.9 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.