Baby Corn and Paneer Jalfrazie Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 15487 times
Baby corn cooked up in the traditional jalfrazie gravy of capsicum and onions.
Recipe Description for Baby Corn and Paneer Jalfrazie
- Heat the oil in a wok/kadhai, add the spring onion whites and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the green, red and yellow capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, till the capsicum turn a little soft.
- Add the baby corn, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander-cumin seed powder, tomatoes, tomato ketchup, tomato purée, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the paneer, garam masala, vinegar, sugar and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the spring onion greens and a little water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Serve immediately garnished with spring onion greens.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.