Aloo Kurkure Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 31136 times
Poha coated potato and mint flavoured starter. This couldn't be easier.
Recipe Description for Aloo Kurkure
- Combine the potatoes, mint leaves, green chillies, cumin seeds powder, lemon juice and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and shape them into round balls. Keep aside.
- Combine the plain flour with a little water to make a thick and smooth paste and keep aside.
- Dip each potato ball in the flour paste and then roll in powdered rice flakes till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the potato balls a few at a time till they are golden brown in colour from all sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with sweet and sour sauce.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.