Zero Oil Gravy
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4476 times
Generally gravy contains high calorie with lots of oil and other ingredients like cream, here is gravy cooked without oil, surprised? Yes here is zero oil gravy which is tasty and yummy too.
Add your private note
Zero Oil Gravy recipe - How to make Zero Oil Gravy
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Boil enough water in deep pan, when starts boiling add asafoieteda, cumin seeds,chili-garlic-ginger paste and mix well.
- Add the tomato puree, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, sugar, mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the almond paste and cook, while stirring continuously for 3-4 minutes.
- Add crushed kasoori methi, coriander-cumin seeds powder, garam masala and coriander and cook till it becomes thick.
- Add the curds, mix well and remove from the flame.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 05 Mar 2012Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.