Yummy Rava Upma
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 102266 times
Yummy rawa upma is a delectable upma recipe with rawa or semolina as ingredient. The rawa or sooji are roasted and cooked with onion, mustard seeds, curry leaves, lime juice and chopped coriander leaves. An excellent breakfast item, yummy rawa upma upma is easy and delicious.
- Fry the rava in kadhai without oil only for a minute. Keep aside.
- Put oil in kadaai. Temper mustard seeds.
- Add onions and fry till golden brown.
- Now add chopped green chillies and tomatoes and fry well.
- Now add the vegetables and peas.
- Now add 1 or 2 cups of water to it. Add salt and mix well.
- Now add rava to it slowly and stir well with other hand so as to prevent forming lumps.
- Close with a lid and let it boil for a minute. Stir well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 27 Apr 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.