by Palak Rajput
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11615 times
Deep-fried spicy Yam Kebabs. Serve with phudina chutney.
- Wash the yam thoroughly before and after grating.
- Squeeze out the excess water from the yam.
- Soak the chana dal for 1 hour.
- Grind the peanuts, red chillies, salt, chana dal, ginger and curry leaves to a fine paste. Transfer in a deep bowl.
- Add the grated yam, rice flour, coriander, mint and chaat masala, mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape into kebabs.
- Roll each kebabs nicely in to bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a pan, and deep-fry the kebabs until golden and crisp.
- Repeat the same process to make more kebabs.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 21 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.