Whole Wheat Pasta Dough
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 61 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13654 times
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a very firm but smooth dough using very little water.
- Rest the dough under a wet muslin cloth for 15 minutes and use as requried.
- FLAVOURED PASTA DOUGH : Flavour fresh pasta dough by adding any of the following ingredients to the above recipe :-
- 1 tablepsoon mixed herbs (parsley, thyme, oregano, chilli flakes)
- 1 tablespoon crushed peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 8 to 10 saffron strands, rubbed in 1 tablespoon of warm milk.
- Tips :
- For lasagne, the pasta should be rolled to suit the size of the serving dish.
- For fettuccine, the pasta sheet should be rolled and cut into 6 mm. (1/4") strips.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.