Whole Moong Tikki
by Palak Rajput
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8449 times
Whole Moong Tikki, serves best for evening time snacks and serve with tomato ketchup.
- Drain and grind the moong without water or with minimum water to a smooth paste.
- In a mixing bowl, Combine the grounded moong, corn flour, asafoetida, cumin seeds, ginger-chilli paste, onions, garam masala, coriander, curry leaves, soda bi-carb and salt, mix well and bind together to make a thick mixture.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and roll it into small balls and flatten it.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, and deep-fry the tikkis till it turns to golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Remove on absorbent paper. Repeat the same process to make more tikkis.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 19 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.