Wheat (or Ragi) Biscuits
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 49336 times
Enriched with fiber and energy, the delicious Wheat/ragi biscuits are quite simple to prepare. The wheat and ragi flour are blended together with sugar and shortening and then baked till crispy done. Relish the wheat biscuits as tea time snacks or canape base.
- Sieve wheat flour and ragi flour.
- Roast cardomom and make powder.
- Mix wheat , ragi flour, ghee and sugar.
- Blend it in the mixie for a smooth paste or if you have a hand mixie, blend it with that.
- Once you have a smooth paste, take a baking sheet, add little bit of butter and spread it, and sprinkle maida on top of it.
- Add the paste to the baking sheet.
- Pre-heat the oven to 275c. c.
- Bake the biscuits for 30 to 35 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by gmahajan on 04 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.