Waldorf Salad ( Nutritious Recipe For Pregnancy)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9945 times
Salads are a wonderful alternative to heavy cooked meals. This simple adaptation of the world famous salad features apples, which are high in fibre required to relieve the pregnancy-related problem of constipation.
- Cut the apples into cubes.
- Sprinkle sugar, lemon juice and salt on the apple cubes and mix well.
- Add the celery and walnuts.
- Mix the mayonnaise and cream and add to the apples.
- Arrange the salad on a bed of lettuce leaves and refrigerate for atleast one hour.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrient values per serving
| 199 cal|| 2.2 gm|| 21.6 gm|| 10.7 gm|| 1.8 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.