Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4237 times
Tasty batter based breakfast cooked in a waffle iron. Serve these hot waffles with ice cream or honey.
- Sprinkle sugar and yeast over warm water, keep aside till frothy.
- Sieve together flour, cornflour, salt, and soda.
- Mix together milk, honey, butter, in a bowl.
- Add flour a little at a time.
- Add yeast solution, beat to a smooth paste.
- Heat waffle iron, brush with butter a little butter
- Pour batter, and cook till golden on both sides.
- Serve hot and crisp with jam, cheese or even icecream.
This recipe was contributed by rehanak on 08 Nov 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.