Vitality Bean Salad
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 75 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9396 times
Just one point to bear in mind here. The skin of kidney beans contains toxins, which go into the water while cooking. So throw away the water after cooking.
- Soak the kidney beans overnight.
- Next day, cook in a pressure cooker with a little water. Drain.
- Add the bean sprouts, spring onions, tomatoes. coriander, lemon juice and salt. Mix well
- Chill thoroughly.
- Decorated with lettuce leaves and radish.
- Serve cold.
- Goodness Guide :
- Kidney beans contain valuable carbohydrates and protein (in the ratio of 3:1).
- Soaking the beans helps rid them of certain starches that cause flatulence.
Nutrient values Per Serving :
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.