by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 114 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8118 times
Rich and luscious, this soup is a treat to the palate! What makes it a marvelous Vision Soup is the combination of nutrients like vitamins A, E, and iron. The protein in milk works hand-in-hand with the vitamin A to further boost your vision. Enjoy this deliciously creamy carrots, spinach and onion soup fresh off the stove.
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the carrots and ½ cup of water, mix well and cover and cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the spinach and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Allow the mixture to cool completely. Once cooled, blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture back into a deep non-stick pan, add the salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.