Virgin Mary ( Party Drinks )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 44 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26554 times
Virgin mary, an extremely famous and popular drink, virgin mary needs no introduction! this drink, which gets its base flavour from tomato juice and tabasco sauce, is traditionally served in salt-rimmed glasses. The salted rim provides extra zest to every sip of the drink. Virgin mary is the perfect alternative to the alcoholic blend bloody mary, which contains vodka, tomato juice, tabasco etc. Glass used: rock glass
- 1. Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake well.
- 2. In each salt-rimmed rock glass, pour equal quantity of the juice.
- Serve immediately garnished with a lemon slice and green chilli in each glass.
- Rub a lemon wedge aong the rim of the rock glass.
- Place the glass gently over a plate containing salt.
- Dust of the excess salt and use as required.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.