Vietnamese Stir-Fry Noodles
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 27 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33742 times
A mélange of mixed vegetables and sauces, adds a twist to this simple yet mouth-watering noodle preparation.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the onions and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the carrots, baby corn , broccoli and mushrooms and stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add ½ cup of water and vegetarian stock cube and bring to boil.
- Add the Oyster sauce, red chilli sauce, soya sauce, sugar, cornflour mixture, salt and pepper. Mix well and allow it to thicken slightly.
- Add the noodles and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.