Added to 37 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14760 times
Veg.korma is a mixed vegetable recipe in a rich, tasty curry. The flavorsome, mildly spiced and creamy veg.korma taste awesome with rotis or paranthas.
Add your private note
Veg.korma recipe - How to make Veg.korma
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
2 carrots, peeled and cut into small pieces
12 French beans , cut into 2" pieces
3/4 cup peas, shelled
2 potatoes, peel and cut into small pieces
1 cup plain yoghurt, sour
1/2 tsp Coconut, grated salt to taste
4-6 Green chillies1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
3 tsp Oil1/2 tsp mustard seeds ( rai / sarson)
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.once seeds begins to splutter add one cup water in a pan and let boil the water.
- Add all vegetables alongwith salt,cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Grind together, the coconut,green chillies and cumin seeds to a paste.
- Whisk the yoghurt well,mix-in coconut paste.
- Add to the vegetables and bring to a boil.
- Cover the pan and leave to simmer until vegetables become tender.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by krhea on 01 Nov 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.