Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 114353 times
Veggies pizza is a tempting, mouthwatering and an eye appealing pizza recipe with selected vegetables as topping. Add mushrooms, baby corns, jalapenos, paneer or beans as topping as per your choice and create your own veggie pizza. Discover the joy of creating delicious pizzas at home with this simple microwave veggie's pizza recipe.
- Heat the 1 tbsp of oil in a pan and fry the onions for 3 minutes on a medium flame. Keep aside.
- In the same pan heat the remaining oil and fry the capsicum for 3 minutes, till it turns little soft. Keep aside.
- Put the pizza base in a microwave on a grill mode and microwave on high for 3 minutes or till one side of the base becomes brown.
- Spread 1 tbsp of the tomato ketchup on the other side of the base.
- Spread some fried onions, capsicum, tomatoes and mozarella cheese evenly on it.
- Spread the black olives and sprinkle salt and pepper on it and grill it in the microwave on high for 5 minutes or till the cheese completely melts and spreads like a coating on the base.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by gachopra on 13 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.