Vegetables with Almonds
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 32 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7095 times
Crunchy fried almonds make all the difference. You can prepare "vegetables with walnuts" the same way using walnuts instead of almonds.
- Put the almonds in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove the skins. Deep fry in oil.
- Slice the onions.
- Cut all the vegetables ( except green peas ) into cubes.
- Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel and add the vegetables. Cook on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Mix the cornflour in 1 1/2 teacups of cold water and add to the vegetables.
- Add the sugar, almonds and salt and cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with chillies in vinegar and chilli sauce.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.