Vegetables in Green Gravy
by Tarla Dalal
3/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 219 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26900 times
A bouquet of colourful veggies spiked up with coriander-green chilli paste and mellowed down with soothing coconut milk, vegetables in green gravy is indeed a great accompaniment for roti and rice. It tastes so exquisite no one will guess it took you just 10 minutes to make!
- You can take cauliflower, french beans, carrot, capsicum as mixed vegetables.
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil and cook all the vegetables in it. Drain and keep aside.
- Grind the coriander, garlic and green chilli into a smooth paste.
- Heat the butter and oil in a pan and add the ground mixture to it.
- Stir and add the coconut milk, milk, sugar, vegetables, paneer and salt and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.