Vegetables in Green Gravy
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 221 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30298 times
Green gravy with the evergreen flavour of coriander plays host to a horde of colourful and juicy veggies, in this easy but awesome dish. Green chillies add spice to the green gravy while a dash of coconut milk and a dollop of butter give it a remarkably rich and luscious flavour.
We have also added paneer to the Vegetables in Green Gravy, because its interesting texture and neutral flavour complement the veggies well.
Vegetables in Green Gravy is indeed a great accompaniment for rotis and rice .
- Combine coriander, green chillies and garlic along with 2 tbsp of water in a mixer and blend till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the mixed vegetables and sauté on a medium flame for 3 minutes.
- Add the coriander-green chilli paste, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add ½ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the coconut milk, milk, paneer, sugar and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Switch off the flame, add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.