Vegetables and Spaghetti in Cheesy White Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 259 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15931 times
It is difficult to find a recipe that will please everybody. This novel recipe of vegetable and cheese layers with a splattering of spaghetti in between is sure to satisfy a connoisseur’s inner urge while also appeasing a kid’s quest for fun. It would be a good choice for a potluck or children’s party. Cheese biscuits are sprinkled on top to add a tempting, crispy feel, while the dollop of butter gives it a lovely, gourmet finish. Serve warm
- Combine the mozzarella and processed cheese in a small bowl and keep aside.
- Combine the potatoes, carrots, cauliflower and ½ cup of water in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 9 minutes.
- Add the spaghetti, capsicum, white sauce, cream, half the cheese, salt and pepper and mix well
- Sprinkle the cheese biscuits, bread crumbs and the remaining cheese on top.
- Dot it with butter and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.