Vegetable Stuffed Upma Cutlet - A Zero Oil Snack
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11804 times
A very healthy and easy to digest recipe made using without any oil.
- Heat a non stick pan, add all spices and roast till they turn golden brown.
- Add the semolina and roast till it changes colour lightly.
- Add the salt and 2 cups water, mix well and cook untill all the water is absorbed well and upma is cooked. Keep aside.
- Heat a non stick pan, add the cumin seeds and roast for 1 minute.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mix well and roast for 2 minutes.
- Keep aside.
- Take a portion of upma and shape into small balls making a depression at the center of each ball.
- Fill a portion of the stuffing and cover it another ball with depression and roll it up to make a complete round balls.
- Press the ball flat and coat it with oats.
- Heat a non-stick tava and roast till they turn crisp and brown from both the sides.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 08 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.