by Tarla Dalal
Added to 354 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 78189 times
- Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate. Drain and cool.
- Cut the vegetables (except green peas) into big pieces and boil them.
- Put the ghee in a vessel and fry the shah-jira.
- Add the paste and fry again for a little time.
- Add the rice, vegetables, lemon juice and salt, mix well and cook for a few minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with cahsewnuts.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.