Vegetable Manchurian By Ushnal
Added to 84 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20821 times
Vegetable manchurian, a famous chinese preparation recipe. Serves best with noodles.
- Squeeze out the water from the cabbage and carrots.
- Add 2 tbsp cornflour, mix well and make a balls.
- Immediately deep-fry the balls till it turns to golden brown in colour. Remove on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onion, garlic and green chillies, saute it until the onions are transparent.
- Add the pepper, salt, ajinomoto, soya sauce, sugar and some water and bring to boil.
- In the remaining cornflour, add some cold water and make a paste.
- Add this paste to the boiling liquid and simmer it till it turns to thick gravy or sauce.
- Add the deep fried balls and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- After squeezing out the water, make sure that the grated cabbage and carrots are moist enough to shape into balls. If they appear too dry, add 1 beaten egg and make balls.
This recipe was contributed by ushnal on 21 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.