by Tarla Dalal
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15235 times
Mixed vegetables cooked in a rare blend of spinach pulp with luscious white gravy. The white gravy can be made a week before and used for a number of dishes. Do not over cook the gravy as far as possible to maintain the colour of the dish.
- Combine all the ingredients with ¾ cup of water and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Cool and blend to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the capsicum and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and sauté for 1 more minute.
- Add the white gravy, tomato purée and ½ cup water and allow it to simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the hariyali paste, cream and salt and mix well.
- Allow it to simmer for 3 to 5 minutes, then add the lemon juice, salt, punjabi garam masala, boiled vegetables and cherry tomatoes and mix well.
- Simmer for a couple of more minutes.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.