Vegetable Dalia Pulao
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 34721 times
Enrich your diet with great taste and great nutrition by adding the vegetable dalia pulao in your menu. The dalia or broken wheat is cooked with water and then stir fried with chopped mixed vegetable and masalas.
- Bland the vegetables in hot water, drain and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the green chillies and saute for few seconds.
- Add the vegetables, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the broken wheat and 2 cups if water and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper, mix well and cover and cooked till the daliya is soft.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sanyabansal on 01 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.