Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 34813 times
Vegetable dalia is a great breakfast recipe with broken wheat cooked in water along with vegetables and seasonings. A fiber rich and energy giving vegetable dalia is quite simple to prepare and also delicious when served hot with chopped coriander leaves as garnish.
- Peel and chop the carrots into cubes.
- Peel the peas.
- Boil the vegetabes and dalia
- Together in 3 cups water.
- Peel and chop onion finely and shallow fry in vegetable oil till slightly golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste.
- Fry for 2 mins and then add
- Salt and pepper.
- Mix well and add the boiled vegetable dalia mixture.
- Mix well and serve.
- Garnish with dhania and tomatoes.
This recipe was contributed by sudershana_sehgal on 02 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.