by Tarla Dalal
Added to 338 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 84240 times
- Chop all the vegetables finely.
- Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for 1 minute. Add the turmeric and chilli powders and salt and continue cooking until the vegetables are cooked.
- Sprinkle the plain flour on the vegetables, mix and cook again for a few minutes.
- Mash the vegetables. Add the coriander and green chillies and mix well.
- Shape into cutlets.
- Roll in bread crumbs and shallow fry in ghee.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.