Vegetable Balls In Tomato Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 59 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14571 times
- Mix the ingredients for the balls and shape into small balls.
- Dip the balls in the batter, roll into bread crumbs and deep fry in oil.
- Boil the tomatoes without any water. When cooked, blend in a liquidiser and strain.
- Add the chilli powder, sugar and salt and boil for 10 minutes on a slow flame.
- Add the cream and ketchup.
- Arrange the balls in serving tray and serve with the hot sauce.
- If you wish to serve baked, arrange the balls in a baking tray, pour the hot sauce on top, spread the cream and sprinkle the cheese on top. Bake in a hot oven at 230 degree C (450 degree F) for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.