Vegan Chocolate Cake
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6047 times
Get into a festive mood with the delicious, soft and fabulous Vegan chocolate cake recipe at tarladalal.com.Try our innovative cake and dessert recipes that will have your guests marvel at your culinary skills
Add your private note
Vegan Chocolate Cake recipe - How to make Vegan Chocolate Cake
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Preheat oven to 375
- Mix flour, cocoa, soda, salt and sugar into an ungreased 8 inch square
- Or 9 inch round baking pan. in a 2 cup measuring cup, measure and mix
- Together oil, applesauce, water/coffee, and vanilla. pour liquid
- Ingredients into the baking pan and mix the batter with a fork or small
- Whisk. when smooth, add the vinegar and stir quickly. there will be
- Pale swirls in the batter where the soda and vinegar are reacting. stir
- Just until vinegar is evenly distributed. bake for 25-35 minutes. set
- Cake aside to cool.
This recipe was contributed by kanchan_c on 13 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.