Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3371 times
Add your private note
Veg kachori recipe - How to make Veg kachori
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1/2 tsp jira
1 onion (chopped)
2 green chilli (chopped)
1/2 tsp ginger (grated)
4-5 beans (chopped)
1 carrot (chopped)
2 tbsp. paneer (chopped)
2 cups maida
oil for frying 1/2 tsp salt
- 1.knead maida adding some water, oil , and pinch of salt.
- 2.now in a pan put some oil then add jira.
- 3.after 2-3 sec add chopped green chilli,onion and grated ginger
- 4.after 1 min add chopped beans, carrot, paneer and salt to taste.
- 5.stir it for 4-5 and close the gas.
- 6.fill this mixture into the ball of kneaded maida.
- 7.spread it on a flat surface to make a shape of 2 inches round kachori.
- 8.heat the frying pan and fry the kachori both side till golden brown.
- 9.serve hot with yogurt.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#386273 on 28 Sep 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.