Veg Snacks On Toothpicks
Added to 34 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 57924 times
Veg snacks on toothpicks is a crispy fried vegetable snack recipe which makes for a perfect starter or cocktail snack item. The vegetables like capsicum and tomatoes and paneer cubes are threaded together on a toothpick, dipped in a batter and deep fried.
Add your private note
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:
Makes 12 pieces
- Sieve the plain flour salt and pepper together into a bowl.
- Gradually add the water, stirring constantly to make a smooth batter.
- Thread the vegatables and the paneer on tooth picks in the following order capsicum, paneer and tomato.
- Dip the toot pick along with the vegetable in the batter.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the tooth picks along with veggies till it turns to golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Repeat the same process for the remaining ingredients.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or mint chutney.
This recipe was contributed by nutan36 on 07 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.