Veg Rawa Cake
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 36303 times
A sweet and delicious cake made with a batter of semolina, surd and sugar and baked to perfection.
- Take 2 cups rawa,two cups dahi(curd),two cups sugar and mix together.
- Add milk as needed to make the batter smooth and to a falling consistency.
- Now keep aside for 30 minutes.
- 5 minutes before coking add 1/4th teaspoon baking powder.
- Now if you have an oven you can bake it but this cake tastes best when cooked over a gas stove.
- Add the batter in an aluminium cake dish and keep the dish in a fry pan or a kadhai.
- Now cover it with another hollow pan or kadhai and cook over high flame.
- The cake is done in about 10 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by drrashmiathalye on 25 May 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.