Added to 28 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 46674 times
Veg. Fried rice, chinese rice preparation. You can also make this recipe with the left over rice.
- Apply 1 tbsp oil to the steamed rice and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan, add the garlic and spring onions and saute till the onion whites are light brown.
- Add the beans, carrots, peas and celery and cook till all vegetables are ‘bite-like’.
- Add the soya sauce, vinegar, chilli sauce and salt, mix well and add the rice.
- Stir till the rice and vegetables are well mixed, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by dhawan on 22 Dec 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.