Added to 46 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10421 times
- Slice the pumpkins, ridge rourd, french beans and carrot very thinly.
- Scrape the coconut. Add 1 1/2 teacups of water and blend in a liquidiser. Strain and take out all the milk.
- Mix the coconut milk and the plain flour very well.
- Put the ghee in a glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for about 10 to 12 seconds. Add the cumin seeds and fry for 5 to 6 seconds by microwaving on HIGH. Add the chillies and curry leaves and fry them by microwaving on HIGH about 9 to 10 seconds.
- Add the vegetables, 1/2 teacup of water, sugar and salt and microwave on HIGH for about 7 to 8 minutes.
- When the vegetables are soft, add the coconut milk-flour mixture and microwave on HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes, stirring once in-between after 1 1/2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.