Tropical Fruit Salad
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 46 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10110 times
Luscious and delicious. Use this dressing with other fruit combinations to make delightful variations.
- Cut the vegetables and fruits into small cubes.
- Mix and chill in the freezer compartment of a refrigerator.
- Mix the mayonnaise, cream, chilli sauce and salt.
- Drain the fruits and vegetables. Add the dressing and the walnuts and mix well.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Arrange the salad on a bed of lettuce and decorate with orange slices and walnuts.
- Serve chilled.
- VARIATION :
- Use 1 teacup seedless grapes, 1 teacup orange segments, 6 bananas and 1/2 teacup chopped walnuts with the same dressing and decoration as above.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.