by Tarla Dalal
Added to 329 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9628 times
A tasty tomato based soup which is topped with corn chips, sour cream and cheese.
- Add 5 cups of water to the tomatoes and cook. Blend in a blender and pass through a sieve.
- Heat the butter and fry the onion for 1/2 minute.
- Mix the cornflour in 1 cup of water.
- Add the tomato mixture and cornflour mixture to the onion and bring to a boil.
- Add the cottage cheese, corn, seasoning cube, sugar and salt and cook for a few minutes.
- Just before serving, add the corn chips and top with cream and grated cheese.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.