Tomato Coconut Shorba
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 119 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9579 times
A tomato soup with an indian touch.
Add your private note
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:
Makes 6 to 8 servings
- Cut the tomatoes into big pieces.
- Grate the carrots.
- Chop the onions.
- Crush the garlic.
- Heat the butter in a vessel and fry the onions and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, carrots, coconut and 3 teacups of water and boil till cooked.
- Blend the mixture in a liquidiser and strain the soup.
- Add salt and boil for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add the white sauce and pepper and mix well.
- Serve hot with bread croutons.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.