Tomato Chutney By richarohit
This recipe has been viewed 2911 times
- Roast the tomatoes and the green chillies separately on open flame (preferably over live coal or alternatively on gas flame) till done nicely.
- Allow it to cool slightly. peel off the outer skins of both tomatoes and green chillies.
- De-seed the chillies and chop. chop the tomatoes.
- Roast cumin seeds on a griddle and powder it coarsely.
- Mix tomatoes, green chillies with rest of the ingredients and grind coarsely.
- Note : use the large variety of green chillies which are used for stuffed chilli dishes.
This recipe was contributed by richarohit on 20 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.