Toasts with Pineapple Dip ( Healthy Starter Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 35 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15436 times
Tangy toasts that will make you do a tango! pineapple and mint leaves are tinged with orange juice and spiced up with garlic and chilli powders, in this super-healthy treat.
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and divide it into 4 equal portions. Refrigerate till use.
- Just before serving, toast the whole wheat bread slice in a pop-up toaster.
- Cut each toast into 3 equal pieces vertically.
- Garnish the pineapple dip with the mint sprig and serve immediately with toasted whole wheat bread slices.
|Energy|| 54 calories|
|Protein|| 16 gm|
|Carbohydrates|| 10.4 gm|
|Fat|| 0.7 gm|
|Fibre|| 0.3 gm|
|Vitamin C|| 6.7 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.