by Foodie #559840
This recipe has been viewed 2043 times
A very colourful treat with taste!
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to the paneer and mix well.
- Cut and remove the edges of the bread slices and place them on a clean and dry surface.
- Spread a thin layer of green chutney on each bread slice and Spread butter on other side of this slice and sprinkle the paneer on it.
- Cover it with another buttered slice.
- Spread tomato sauce on other side of this bread slice and cover it with another slice with tomato sauce on one side. Press it a little and keep in refrigerator for an hour.
- Cut into strips or triangles and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #559840 on 30 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.