Tiranga Sandwich By nainibhuva
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6890 times
Tiranga Sandwich is a tri colored sandwich recipe with different colored pastes used as spread and a range of vegetables added as filling. Enjoy the tiranga sandwich as a healthy tiffin or a delicious snacking item.
- Apply salt to grated cabbage & carrots & keep them aside seperately.
- Mix grated cheese & paneer & add salt & pepper powder & keep it aside. stuffing for white layer is ready.
- Take little butter & add chopped capsicum & spring onion & pepper powder & saute it on high flame for a while.
- Now add cabbage after removing excess water by pressing with hand. mix well & the stuffing for green layer is ready.
- Add little chopped chillies to the grated carrot, lime juice & mix it well.
- Press with hands to remove excess water & keep it aside.
- The stuffing for orange layer is ready.
- Now take four bread slices & lightly toast them or warm them after buttering on the shallow pan.
- Take two slices & apply green chutney. spread the green stuffing over it & cover it with the slice with chutney side facing over stuffing.
- On the other side of that slice, spread the white stuffing & cover it with one more slice.
- Apply tomchi ketch up on the outer side of the bread slice & spread orange stuffing over it.
- Cover it with the last slice with tomchi side on the stuffing.
- Cut it into pieces & serve it with chutney or ketch-up if required.
- Grind, salt, jeera & dalia in the mixer.
- Add corriander, lime juice & green chillies in the mixer & blend it to get the chutney.
This recipe was contributed by nainibhuva on 23 Mar 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.