Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2829 times
A yummy cocktail snack made with mini pizza bases topped with veggies. Serve as a fun food for children also.
- Set the oven to low heat.
- Spread tomato sauce on each bagel half.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese all over the tomato sauce on each half.
- Add your favorite toppings.
- Put a light sprinkling of seasonings on each half.
- Put your bagel halves on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven on low heat for about 5 to 8 minutes. you'll know they're done when the cheese is bubbly.
- Let cool for a minute, then enjoy your tiny pizzas!
This recipe was contributed by sukirtisoni on 26 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.