Til Ke Laddoo ( Microwave Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22013 times
Til ke laddoo is an age-old recipe that comes to life every year during sankranti. You can now use your modern kitchen helper, the microwave, to make it ever so quickly.
- Put the sesame seeds in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 3 minutes. Keep aside.
- Put the ghee in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the jaggery and mix well, add the fruit salt, mix well and microwave on high for 15 seconds.
- Add the sesame seeds and peanuts, mix well and microwave on high for 15 seconds.
- Divide it into 15 equal portions and shape each portion into a round ball.
- Cool completely and store in an air-tight container.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.