Thai Fried Noodles
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 486 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30660 times
A very pleasing presentation of soft noodles and bean curd combined with fresh vegetables and crunchy peanuts.
- In a wok, heat the oil and add the crushed garlic
- Add the fried tofu, spring onions, beans sprouts, peanuts and noodles.
- Add the chili powder, sugar, soya sauce, lemon juice and salt.
- Serve hot, garnished with the coriander and chopped peanuts.
- Place the lemon wedge on the side of the plate.
- The fried vegetabloes need to remain sprightly and crisp.
- This dish should be prepared as close to serving time as possible as reheating it is not possible.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.