Tender Coconut and Paneer Curry
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10054 times
Tasty and healthy south indian curry using paneer,tender coconut and coconut milk.
- Dry roast all the ingredients in a tava, cool and blend in a mixer with few dried curry leaves, till smooth.
- Store in an air-tight container till use.
- Reserve the water from tender coconut and remove the pulp and chop the pulp. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and onions and saute till the onions turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the tomatoes and saute till it is reduced to a pulp.
- Add 1 1/2 cup of coconut water and curry powder and when the gravy begins to boil add chopped coconut pulp, salt and paneer.
- Mix well and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, mix well and bring to a boil and remove from fire.
- Serve hot with paratha or puri.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 08 Aug 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.