Tava Butter Naan
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 120607 times
Serve these piping hot soft naans. . Loaded with smooth butter. . With paneer delicacies or any other rich spicy gravies!!
- Combine the maida, curds, milk , salt and soda in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough.
- Apply a little ghee, knead again and cover with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 5-6 hours.
- Divide the dough into 7 equal portions and roll out a portion like chapattis.
- Heat a tava, place the naan on the hot tava and cook like phulkas.
- Remove it from the flame, lower the flame and put the naan back on the tava, and apply butter immediately on both the sides of the naan.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves on the side which you had put on the fire.
- Make more such naans using the remaining dough.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by lakshmisrao on 21 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.