Tasty Mixed Vegetable Pulao
by Jharna Biswas
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 136180 times
A delicious blend of spices and rice. . Worth a try!
Add your private note
Tasty Mixed Vegetable Pulao recipe - How to make Tasty Mixed Vegetable Pulao
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 35 minutesMakes 5 servings
- Pressure cook the rice along with 3 cups water for 3 whistle.
- Allow the stem to escape before opening the lid.
- Cool and divide into 2 equal portion and keep aside.
- Heat a kadhai, add 100 gm of ghee, add the caraway seeds, bay leaves, mace, cinnamon, cardamom and cloves, mix well and saute on a medium flame, till it turns golden brown.
- Add the vegetable and salt, mix well and saute on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, cool and divide this mixture into two equal portions and keep aside.
- In another broad pan, spread a portion of rice and spread a layer of masala on top.
- Spread the rice again on top of the masala and spread the pour the remaining ghee, cashewnuts, raisin and saffron mixture evenly on the top.
- Cover and cook on a very slow flame for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Jharna Biswas on 07 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.