Tasty Matar Paneer
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 236020 times
This is an excellent and a mouth watering side dish.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan , add the onions and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and saute for a minute.
- Add the turmeric , garam masala and green chilli, mix well and saute for 2 mins.
- Cool and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in the same pan and add the cumin seeds and the prepared paste and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the chilli powder, coriander powder and salt, mix well and saute for 2 mins.
- Add peas and saute for a minute.
- Add kastoori methi, 1/2 cup water, mix well and bring it to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the paneer cubes and simmer for 5 minutes on a slow flame.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#463573 on 12 Aug 2011I did not cook before I got married. And now , I cant help myself but love to cook and experiment ne...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.